Excommunication

For the purpose of introducing and welcoming.
Streen
Excommunication

Post by Streen » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I was invited here the day after I found out I had been banned from the Temple of the Jedi Order. For what? For offering to teach. For offering wisdom. They must fear the fragility of their power base.

For the last few years, I've felt that I don't necessarily belong amongst the Jedi. I tried to fit in, even created a site called Ways of the Force, but eventually tore it down because it felt all wrong.

Seeing the Light, Dark, and Shadow, aspects living here in harmony is interesting, though I can't say I belong to any of them. I prefer not to limit myself to a title. The only title you need know me by is "Streen".
"The sage does little,
but leaves nothing undone."
—Lao Tzu

Zephyrus
Discord:Zephyrus

Re: Excommunication

Post by Zephyrus » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Hey Streen. Yes, I sent you that info because I felt like your non-conformist identity might be better accepted here.

I'd love to see you focus on your development and growth. Share what you're working on. Start a journal/Holocron for your writings and information.

We won't judge you if you aren't a Jedi. If you aren't anything other than Streen. But, I want to see you really accept that identity and do something with it. Explore it and see where it leads.

I would say almost half the people who come through here never pledge to an Aspect. I'm certainly not in any of them right now. /shrugs/ Just be yourself.

Feel free to join us on the Discord too (link on the main site). We do a lot of our training and discussions there.

Welcome back,
Zeph
DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Bhalu wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:11 pm
We won't judge you if you aren't a Jedi.
Actually, we will judge you for that, but in a good way. :? :lol:

Welcome back. Look forward to seeing/reading about what you have been up to.
--Raven
Shadow Master

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.

--Carl Jung

Zephyrus
Discord:Zephyrus

Post by Zephyrus » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:19 pm

My bad. Absolutely what Raven said. hahahah. :D
DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE

Satelle
Discord:Pathogen

Post by Satelle » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Ditto everyone else. Welcome back! :)
Lady Satelle
Leader of the Dark Jedi at the Force Academy
New Dark Aspect Home

Sauron

Post by Sauron » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:04 am

Welcome back Streen!

Setanaoko

Post by Setanaoko » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:42 pm

*waves* Hey there, Streen. :)

Serenity

Post by Serenity » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:07 pm

So wonderful to see you again, i look forward to your contributions here, i am mostly off line but wiil check in here to see what you are up to, you certainly have a unique way of approaching the different aspects here and i think your views are complimentary to what is taught here. ;)

Manu

Post by Manu » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi Streen.
“Enlightenment is a destructive process.” -Adyashanti”

MrGray

Post by MrGray » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Welcome to these hallowed halls! Over there *points*, you'll find the warm cuddles of the light aspect, just follow the cute rabbits and smell of fresh baked cookies and you'll find it just fine.

In the opposite corner, that dark corner... yes... waaaaay back there. You'll find the mildly annoyed, and ever stylish dark aspect. Just listen for the faint whimpers of newbies crushed of their dreams of becoming dark lords of the sith.

And somewhere around here you'll find the shadow aspect... just anywhere really... scattered all about... just turn around and maybe you'll see one... oh... opps, just missed em. No need to fret, they'll find you.
Reality is the biggest practical joke that ever was... So, why aren't you laughing?