FA2020 Site Is Live - Use New Forums Instead

For the purpose of making broad announcements. If you are new here, start by browsing the posts in this forum, it may answer some of your questions.
Satelle
Discord:Pathogen
FA2020 Site Is Live - Use New Forums Instead

Post by Satelle » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:23 pm

Community Friends,

We are now live on the new FA2020 site located at https://www.forceacademy.us

This means that we are transitioning over to the forums there. Eventually, once people are comfortable and any kinks have been worked out, we will be setting this forum to read-only, and then some time in the future decommissioning it.

What does this mean for you?

1. Your account on these forums does not work at the new site. If you had a training Academy account at academy.forceacademy.us for courses, you should have transitioned that account to the new site already; use that account. If you did not have an Academy account, you can register a new one at the new site at the URL address above. Please confirm you do not already have an account (via the training Academy) by checking for your name in the member list before registering a new one.
2. Please begin using the new forum at the new site for active discussions. If you had an Academy account for the training courses, your account is used at the new site. The link to the new forums is in the top menu.
3. If you have content here that you wish to make available at the new site, move it there. There is no good technical way for me to port content here to the new site. It may be some copy-pasting for content owners, but you will retain ownership of the content there. This site will be available for as long as you need to move your content, but not forever and ever. I'm genuinely sorry if this causes you a lot of work and hassle.
4. FA2020 feedback is still welcome and encouraged on our Discord channel #fa2020.

If you have any questions or run into trouble, email me at fatumoperandi@gmail.com or message me on Discord.
Lady Satelle
Leader of the Dark Jedi at the Force Academy
New Dark Aspect Home