MTFBWY

For the purpose of introducing and welcoming.
Pathfinder
MTFBWY

Post by Pathfinder » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:24 am

Wow! Found something I have! 20 years... time flies. I remember posting on the old FA web boards as they were falling apart as a teenager back in the early 2000's. I recognize some names just through quick browsing: Raven, Setanaoko, Satelle, Loremaster...

I've wondered about this place and its members over the years. I didn't leave on good terms, for that I am sorry.

Well, enough about that - about me, I'm a lonewolf in his 30's living in the Midwest. I've been interested in the Jedi way as an actual life path since slightly before I stumbled upon the FA, back in the late 90's I think (I was young, couldn't figure out the whole web boards thing until a while later). A lot has happened in between but I won't bore you with the details. Needless to say, I'm interested in exploring this again.

What is a community. I suppose it is a group of like minded individuals that share common values or interests. Communities are important because they provide support, care, and understanding, as well as learning and guidance. This is what I seek. It's important to share ideas, learn from others, and try to understand where other people are coming from. It's my thinking that coming back to this spiritual path would be beneficial, provide a better a way of life for myself and others. I need to reach out with my feelings, and walk again with this community and the Force as my ally.

Travis

Setanaoko

Re: MTFBWY

Post by Setanaoko » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:50 pm

*waves* Travis!!!

You've come at a good time too, over the last couple of years we've gone through a lot of growth. :). Good to see you again. ^^

Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:36 am

Thanks, you too! The website looks great, I just need to start digging into some content...

Satelle
Discord:Pathogen

Post by Satelle » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 pm

Hello and welcome! I think you may have been somewhat after me, or my old brain doesn't recall the early 2000s. But welcome back, and I hope you find the place useful.
Lady Satelle
Leader of the Dark Jedi at the Force Academy
New Dark Aspect Home