Returning to my grove

For the purpose of introducing and welcoming.
Rajivari
Discord:Rajivari
Returning to my grove

Post by Rajivari » Mon May 27, 2019 3:48 pm

After finishing reading this, you’ll probably tell me to take off. And in time, i will. But for now i’ll make you waddle through my introductionary (Reintroductionary, really) post.

You’ll likely remember me by my real name Erik, as i’ve gone through a number of aliases through the years since i joined the FA in early 2000. I keep coming and going, both as my fancy for starwars dwindle and rekindles but also as i have to prioritize where in life i put my time and energy.

I have walked the ”paths” of light, Shadow and Dark. I don’t give two cents of titles, or affiliations. But if you really must put a label on me – then Dark is the closest you’ll get. I have a firey temper. I burn for which i consider important, then tell the rest to piss off.

I have a narrow field of interest. I work as a undersköterska which is a lower level nurse with those who are diagnosed with dementia or dementia-like problematics. I'm also studying network engineering, finishing up the last three classes in the field.

I play far to much computer games, tending to my duties as a family man and father, and ocassionaly practice aikido when i feel there’s just enough energy left to move my lazy butt to the dojo.
When getting into the SW-verse, my primary interests revolve around body languages, application of subtle force and manipulation.

That’s about the introduction you’ll get from me, before looking for your lightsabers and making me shut up.
Last edited by Rajivari on Wed May 29, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Satelle
Discord:Pathogen

Re: Returning to my grove

Post by Satelle » Mon May 27, 2019 3:57 pm

Sorry to disappoint your multiple references to an expectation that you will be told to shut up (seriously, what's up with that? maybe we'll find out), but welcome back. Stay a while.
Lady Satelle
Leader of the Dark Jedi at the Force Academy
New Dark Aspect Home