Good Day

For the purpose of introducing and welcoming.
Night Fire
Discord:NightFire
Good Day

Post by Night Fire » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:49 pm

Hello, I'm Night Fire and I wanted to take the time to properly introduce myself. As I grow in the force, Christianity, and also as a Master Mason I have begun to focus more time and energy on finding the answers to the questions I seek. Why do we hate each other? Why can't people of different religions find common ground? Why are people judged by race, sexual orientation, income, etc.? As stated before I am a Christian because of my beliefs, but I have a general problem with most organized religions. I would rather celebrate our similarities instead of hate our differences "Brotherly Love". There has to be a reason for all this. I love the dualism of yin and yang and the balance between darkness and light. I am "Night Fire" because I have traveled from darkness to light but am still on a journey. I walk the night with fire as my torch bringing me towards light in my travels. Wether you call it Gray, Je'daii, or Dai Bendu, I plan to strengthen my connection regarding the balance of the force. For those reasons I have committed my self to furthering my education as a Shadow and consider this as the first step.

Night Fire
A spark of radiating light in a land of darkness...... I am Night Fire.

Justin G

Re: Good Day

Post by Justin G » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 am

Welcome, you'll find most of us more active on Discord. :) Hope to see you around.
Hear the salvation army band.

Night Fire

Post by Night Fire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:44 am

Justin G wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 am
Welcome, you'll find most of us more active on Discord. :) Hope to see you around.
Thanks, just created an account with the same username.

Night Fire

Post by Night Fire » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:50 am

Mortose wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:09 am
Night Fire wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:49 pm
Hello, I'm Night Fire and I wanted to take the time to properly introduce myself. As I grow in the force, Christianity, and also as a Master Mason I have begun to focus more time and energy on finding the answers to the questions I seek. Why do we hate each other? Why can't people of different religions find common ground? Why are people judged by race, sexual orientation, income, etc.? As stated before I am a Christian because of my beliefs, but I have a general problem with most organized religions. I would rather celebrate our similarities instead of hate our differences "Brotherly Love". There has to be a reason for all this. I love the dualism of yin and yang and the balance between darkness and light. I am "Night Fire" because I have traveled from darkness to light but am still on a journey. I walk the night with fire as my torch bringing me towards light in my travels. Wether you call it Gray, Je'daii, or Dai Bendu, I plan to strengthen my connection regarding the balance of the force. For those reasons I have committed my self to furthering my education as a Shadow and consider this as the first step.

Night Fire
Welcome to FA, NightFire! Love the name!

I traveled from light, to darkness, to light, to myself. I'm a blend of them and often neither.

Nice to meet you.
Thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet you as well.

Raven

Post by Raven » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:21 am

Welcome, Night Fire.

Enjoy your explorations, I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.
--Raven
Shadow Master

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.

--Carl Jung

Satelle
Discord:Pathogen

Post by Satelle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:36 am

Welcome to the Force Academy.