Unsettling Silence

For the purpose of introducing and welcoming.
Raven
Re: Unsettling Silence

Post by Raven » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Tempest Nox,
come and go as you please. You don't have to announce every time you choose to pop in or drop out. :lol:
--Raven
Shadow Master

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.

--Carl Jung

Raven

Post by Raven » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:30 am

What makes you think it's polite to infer that this place is boring so you are out; that you might come back if the place doesn't die?

Just leave and come back as you will. It's not like this is something unique for you.

We will notice if you post.
--Raven
Shadow Master

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.

--Carl Jung

Satelle
Discord:Pathogen

Post by Satelle » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 pm

Ditto what Raven has said.

Forums like this are about discussion. No one is going to obligate others to post, or even reply. They will if they want, or they'll do it in Discord. I surely keep an eye on what people want here (it may not be forums in 2019, Discord seems to be more popular) but I don't see a quiet forum as a death sentence.

I mean, I noticed you quit the Discord server, again (how many times are we going to do the quit and rejoin and change names and around we go, anyway?) Or was even that communication medium too boring for you? And deleted a ton of posts out of your journal and marked it closed? Yeah, I notice that. They aren't actions that prompt me to a discussion, they are withdrawal actions. I'm not sure if you did because you felt no one was responding to them or what, but it's possible that no one wanted to comment but for a few who did.

That said, there are threads here and #fa2020 on Discord that are specifically about talking about improvement for 2020. If anyone has constructive input, there are means besides posting "im bored" in the Introductions forum.
Lady Satelle
Leader of the Dark Jedi at the Force Academy
New Dark Aspect Home